Welcome to Simply Fifa!

[PS3] Multiple account creation, ready for FUT 13 THREAD.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[PS3] Multiple account creation, ready for FUT 13 THREAD.

Post by F2K8 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:12 pm

I've got alot of time on my hands today, so I decided to start creating (hopefully) around 20 PSN accounts.
Why, you may be asking? Well, if you can remember, last year right before FUT12 came out, EA let us in the web app early, as long as we played FUT11 and we were logged on before August 16th 2011.
By doing so, we got to open a few packs which contained various bronze silver and gold players, and also daily bonuses such as bid tokens and such.

This time, I've decided to start preparing early, and so have a few other members on the site.
I'll just be giving a brief explanation on what I'll be doing, and how to make the process faster.

So, I've made a word document with my important information on it. This includes the emails accounts I will be using, passwords, secret answers etc.
You DO NOT have to actually make these email accounts. For example, I am using something similar to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Well, something a little bit more complex, which I won't state or else people can steal my accounts. You don't have to go to Yahoo Mails website and create the email account, because PSN won't ask you for email verification.

Now, to make this easier for your self, keep changing the number that you have stuck in the email address. That way, you can easily keep track of what order you are using.

Use the same password every time, and try to keep all the information similar.

Once you have created, say 10 accounts.
It's time to 'activate' these accounts, ready for FUT 13.
I'm pretty sure EA will make it the same as last year, where you have to actually create an Ultimate Team on FIFA 11 before being allowed in the early access web app.
So all I do is start playing FIFA on those 10 accounts, and create an Ultimate Team. Use a rememberable answer in the 'secret question' section, or just write it down, as you may need this in the future.
This part is the very time consuming, and boring, but you gotta' do what you gotta' do. :p

Have fun creating your extra accounts, and hopefully you get someone good when FUT13 web app releases! Very Happy
Not only that, but you can get a * ton of bronze players to quick sell at 150 BIN when the game actually comes out! Very Happy

If you have any more tips, write them down bellow! Very Happy

(Keep hold of your details for the accounts you have created, they can be used in future FIFA games).
(P.S. If this thread breaks any forum rules, please remove it without my confirmation. I checked the rules and couldn't find anything stopping me from posting it).

EDIT:
Received a question via PM, where someone was asking me if they could do this through a PC. Sadly, I didn't use a PC so I'm not 100% sure on that. I used a PS3 to do EVERYTHING in the above. That includes, creating a PSN account, linking an EA account to it via FIFA 12, and activating the Ultimate Team.

SECOND EDIT: (14/08/12)

HUGE NEWS.. you may no longer create accounts if you want the extra bonuses, as the latest FUT trailer from EA at Gamescom just confirmed that you had to have created those accounts before July 2012, so when this thread was created, it was the LAST day of July! So MAYBE just MAYBE I will get lucky haha

Here's the screenshot:

Good luck guys, and well done if you managed to create the accounts before August started! Very Happy

Last edited by F2K8 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 4 times in total

F2K8
Premium
Premium

SF Points: 720426
PSN ID: PM me for it.

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/f2k8

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3] Multiple account creation, ready for FUT 13 THREAD.

Post by blainhooper on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Nice thread mate Smile

blainhooper
Elite
Elite

SF Points: 431975
PSN ID: blainhooper
Gamertag: blainhooper4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xNiv3k on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:30 pm

I did this a while ago and have about twelve accounts. Does anybody know if you have to play games with the clubs you make or do you just have to create the team?

xNiv3k
Premium
Premium

SF Points: 87508
PSN ID: xNiv3k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lolzies on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:33 pm

I already have said number of accounts do to the way I trade. Great tips non the less.

lolzies
Premium
Premium

SF Points: 13750

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddyhayes10 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:50 pm

Nice tip although there's nothing in the rules I can see your concerns. Your just helping others though fine by me.

daddyhayes10
Elite
Elite

SF Points: 21518
PSN ID: daddyhayes10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpurdy on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:56 pm

They might be smart and make it so that you have to have say 10 matches played on that account though.

Jpurdy
Premium
Premium

SF Points: 91841
PSN ID: JpurdyFTW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xNiv3k on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Jpurdy wrote:They might be smart and make it so that you have to have say 10 matches played on that account though.

That's my worry. Would be impossible.

xNiv3k
Premium
Premium

SF Points: 87508
PSN ID: xNiv3k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F2K8 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Jpurdy wrote:They might be smart and make it so that you have to have say 10 matches played on that account though.

I know, there's a few things they might do to stop it from happening.
They could also set a level requirement on the new accounts, the EASFC Level thing. So you might have to be LVL 3+ in order to get in. Something like that could happen.

There's a huge possibility that this may not work at all, BUT, one good thing is that you can use all of these accounts on the official game, and set all the bronze players you get to 200BIN. They will most likely be bought on day 1 since FUT will be full of noobs at that point.

So I thought I might as well. :p

F2K8
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by Leca on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:20 pm

Nah, it won't be like that, cus you gotta think of the number of complaints they'd have if they have to be Level 3 or play at least 10 games. I've got a couple accounts, but i really need to make more

Leca
Elite
Elite

SF Points: 115533

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/DanDaLeca

Back to top Go down

Post by F2K8 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:46 pm

Leca97 wrote:Nah, it won't be like that, cus you gotta think of the number of complaints they'd have if they have to be Level 3 or play at least 10 games. I've got a couple accounts, but i really need to make more

Made 10 today, and activated the Ultimate Team on all of them, was so time consuming and boring since I'm such an impatient person haha
Will make another 10 in the next few days, and may stop there just in case EA find a counter. But either way, I'm still making a little bit of cash.

20 PSN accounts created, and you get 22 bronze players in the starter pack.
Sell them BIN for 200 coins set at 3 days, hopefully if all of them sell, you get 4.4K.
4.4K x 20 accounts = 88,000.
Decent amount of coins there. Might take a while, but you can certainly pull it off. Plus, once you open the first bronze starter pack on FIFA 13 (on the console), you never have to go back, you can do the rest of the work from the web app which will make it 10x faster.

In fact, with those calculations, I may make 25 accounts all together, that way, I could possibly get 100K+.
Learn something new every day! Laughing

So if EA do manage to find a counter to all of this, you can always do the above and hopefully make a little extra cash, if half of those bronze cards sell, that's 50K right there.

F2K8
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by dannyrhinos89 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:54 pm

ive got 5 accounts although my main one is banned

a little O.T but does anyone know if i'll be banned still on my main account, this year i got my main account banned by EA for doing tamper data glitch and i still cant get on it now, im not bothered because i can still play on my other accounts but will my main one become accesesable again

dannyrhinos89
Elite
Elite

SF Points: 81500
PSN ID: PM for it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F2K8 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:59 pm

dannyrhinos89 wrote:ive got 5 accounts although my main one is banned

a little O.T but does anyone know if i'll be banned still on my main account, this year i got my main account banned by EA for doing tamper data glitch and i still cant get on it now, im not bothered because i can still play on my other accounts but will my main one become accesesable again

I'm not too sure about that to be honest.
Hopefully, you'll get your main account back on FIFA 13.

F2K8
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by dannyrhinos89 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:02 pm

F2K8 wrote:
dannyrhinos89 wrote:ive got 5 accounts although my main one is banned

I'm not too sure about that to be honest.
Hopefully, you'll get your main account back on FIFA 13.

im not too fussed though its just all my m8's are on that account ans psn freinds for COD when i play it but i have a few more accounts so shouldnt be a problem plus its my own fault so i cant complain lol i'll take the punishment like a man

dannyrhinos89
Elite
Elite

SF Points: 81500
PSN ID: PM for it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKidWithTheCoolName on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:52 pm

I have 7 accounts atm.... gonna make some more Very Happy

TheKidWithTheCoolName
Premium
Premium

SF Points: 76503

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by opticchickenmcnugget on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:15 pm

I Thought you had to have it done by last year

opticchickenmcnugget
Premium
Premium

SF Points: 944251
Gamertag: i Mr Sharky x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: