Welcome to Simply Fifa!

work rates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

work rates

Post by Butcher909 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:18 am

i see youtube videos how to change work rate like my Daivid luis change from high att to low on the videos it says go play a friends team press pause formations edit i do that save but when i go online game play UT its not there can someone help me please i hate my Daivid luis going up and my ST coming down

Butcher909
Premium
Premium

Posts: 261
SF Points: 32350
Join date: 2012-12-29
Location: United states

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: work rates

Post by adamsky on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:42 am

The key is to first play offline, eg. Play a friend's squad option. Then when the game starts, pause it, go into formations and press Edit on your current formation. Then a list of your onfield players will pop up and you can press edit on the player you want to change. There will be an option to change work rates. When you've finished changing workrates, confirm the formation, save it, then quit the match. Then when you go into an online game and go to formations, there should be a custom formation, your formation, at the top, ready for you to select.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a video if you want a more visual explanation.

adamsky
Banned
Banned

Posts: 448
SF Points: 538752
Join date: 2013-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: work rates

Post by Joga_Bonito on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:48 am

adamsky wrote:The key is to first play offline, eg. Play a friend's squad option. Then when the game starts, pause it, go into formations and press Edit on your current formation. Then a list of your onfield players will pop up and you can press edit on the player you want to change. There will be an option to change work rates. When you've finished changing workrates, confirm the formation, save it, then quit the match. Then when you go into an online game and go to formations, there should be a custom formation, your formation, at the top, ready for you to select.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a video if you want a more visual explanation.

Is this formation saved once you turn of your console and go back into fut? When i do it through TOTW challenge it saves but after a while it disappears.

Joga_Bonito
Elite
Elite

Posts: 2982
SF Points: 75504
Join date: 2011-11-23
Location: London
Gamertag: Ask me!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: work rates

Post by adamsky on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 am

Da_Special_1 wrote:Is this formation saved once you turn of your console and go back into fut? When i do it through TOTW challenge it saves but after a while it disappears.

I think it does save, not sure though because I've never actually used this method.

adamsky
Banned
Banned

Posts: 448
SF Points: 538752
Join date: 2013-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: work rates

Post by Butcher909 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:13 am

I did all that mine dont show online

Butcher909
Premium
Premium

Posts: 261
SF Points: 32350
Join date: 2012-12-29
Location: United states

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: work rates

Post by Joga_Bonito on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:16 am

Butcher909 wrote:I did all that mine dont show online

Try it in fut under TOTW challenge, pause the game go to edit formation then you can change from there. Make sure you press save in one of the slots. Then resume game pause and quit game. Go into an online fut match and pause the game and select your custom formation you saved should work. I found you have to do this everytime you go into fut. It's annoying as hell to set it up again and again, must be an esier way to do this.

Joga_Bonito
Elite
Elite

Posts: 2982
SF Points: 75504
Join date: 2011-11-23
Location: London
Gamertag: Ask me!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: work rates

Post by BloodyScreen on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:54 am

Damn.. I didn't knew that you could actually change that!

THANKS!!!

BloodyScreen

Posts: 181
SF Points: 33751
Join date: 2013-01-26
Location: Dortmund, Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: work rates

Post by ausgezeichnet222 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:06 pm

adamsky wrote:
Da_Special_1 wrote:Is this formation saved once you turn of your console and go back into fut? When i do it through TOTW challenge it saves but after a while it disappears.

I think it does save, not sure though because I've never actually used this method.
No, every time you leave fut or turn off the xbox, it will reset. You can change it once in fut, and it will remain a formation option as long as you don't leave the fut menus. It's really annoying, but I guess it's because you're only "supposed" to use the limited formations already in there. Also, when you can change a workrate, you make some players obsolete.

ausgezeichnet222
Premium
Premium

Posts: 692
SF Points: 56850
Join date: 2012-12-04
Gamertag: schnabeltier222

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: work rates

Post by fletch on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:22 pm

Works really well cheers

fletch
Elite
Elite

Posts: 1390
SF Points: 8856
Join date: 2012-12-24
Location: England
Gamertag: jfletcher1991

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: work rates

Post by shlemiel on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:57 pm

fletch wrote:Works really well cheers

Does this mean you're now going to start playing again instead of trading?! ;-)

shlemiel
Elite
Elite

Posts: 1284
SF Points: 27500
Join date: 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: work rates

Post by JDTheNutz on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:55 pm

the work rates you change in FUT do not save once you turn off your console and you have to change it again everytime you start your console, also you have to save a custom formation as a home and away team, because if your the away team online your custom formation wont show if you saved it against the cpu as the home team.
In other words its better to buy the players with the better work-rates.

JDTheNutz
Banned
Banned

Posts: 114
SF Points: 33000
Join date: 2013-02-27
Location: England
Gamertag: JD TheNutz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum